Please support FOI Oklahoma by becoming a member
You can continue and expand the valuable work that FOI Oklahoma does each year to uphold the public's right to know.
January is Membership Month for FOI Oklahoma, and I am inviting you to renew your financial support.
Annual dues for individuals are only $30, but you can also select the $50 category. The student category is just $15.
Further, we ask you to ask your employer if the organization or company can support the work of FOI Oklahoma with a larger membership. The categories are:
- $150 for Academic, Public or Government Organizations;
- $250 for Non-Profits (e.g., Professional Associations and Non-Commercial Media); and
- $500 for For-Profits (e.g., Companies and Commercial Media)
Print the membership form, complete the form with your information, and mail it to the address at the top of the form.
While you are writing down things to remember to do, note the upcoming dates:
- March 10: The Sunshine Conference, to be held at the OPUBCO. Nominations for the various awards given at the Sunshine Conference are due Feb. 21st.
- Oct. 31: The First Amendment Congress, to be held at the University of Central Oklahoma.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about your financial support of FOI Oklahoma.
If you have already sent in your membership for our new fiscal year (calendar 2012), thank you very much, but please reach out to others you know and encourage their support.
General Manager, KGOU Radio
Membership Chair, FOI Oklahoma